3.9K views
Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They called me after I dialed the number just to save it in my phone. I was very specific about what I was looking for.

Their sales representative M.R, promised that the policy he was giving me for my mother was exactly what I asked for. My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because "of the policy I had" even though I received an email from this person who lied to me confirming our conversation and giving me the price quotes in writing. I was very clear with this man about my mother's conditions and he assured me that this was a better policy than the one I already had and that it would be effective immediately without the usual 2 years waiting period.

I'm very angry with this company and they should not be allowed to do business at all. The death of a loved one is too serious for people like this to be involved with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Senior Life Insurance Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Verbal guarantees are worth the paper they are written on. Never rely on what a salesman tells you.

The more we are you pal, friend crap, the more the red flags, or too good to be true ads, like reverse mortgages. There is a scam, wind up in the hospital for say a month, then needing outside of house living for a month or 2 to recover, that can, will trigger the mortgage coming due.

You would be coming home to no house. https://www.policygenius.com/life-insurance/is-return-of-premium-life-insurance-worth-it/

Hello, I please need help suing this company. My mom pass away on 8/2018 she has been paying 60$ per month sense of 2005 and they only gave me 2439.70 for her service and they still took out a payment for September.

That's almost 11,000.00 dollars. Where is her money please help me. 240-398-8651.

I'm her only child. Thank