Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They called me after I dialed the number just to save it in my phone.I was very specific about what I was looking for.

Their sales representative M.R, promised that the policy he was giving me for my mother was exactly what I asked for. My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because "of the policy I had" even though I received an email from this person who lied to me confirming our conversation and giving me the price quotes in writing. I was very clear with this man about my mother's conditions and he assured me that this was a better policy than the one I already had and that it would be effective immediately without the usual 2 years waiting period.

I'm very angry with this company and they should not be allowed to do business at all.The death of a loved one is too serious for people like this to be involved with.

Review about: Senior Life Insurance Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Senior Life Insurance?

Comments