Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I wish I did my homework before I had this insurance!! I was taken for money and thought I was getting health insurance and here it was a SCAM !!! Please know this insurance is why America is getting to be a joke because of companies caring about greed and not their customers

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Senior Life Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Senior Life Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Senior Life Insurance insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The insurance agent should of told him, they are suppose to be the professionals, what a joke

Pensacola, Florida, United States #1232323

How could you possibly think that it was Health Insurance ?

Were you sleeping when you signed the policy ?

You review is ridiculous.

How can you get life and health insurance confused. Insurance contracts require signatures, some companies (more paper work than others).

Never sign documentation you have not looked at first. I'm addition the name Senior "life insurance" should have been a clue.

I hate you experienced that. Contrary to one bad experience, this company has helped a great deal of families including my own.