my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00.so we decided to take a reduced payment to not keep throwing money away.So to do that we had to fax a cancellation letter to the company .So i fax the letter in before a payment was supposed to be taken out of my grandmothers account, and this company still took a payment out.
I tried to get my grandmothers payment back and they said "NO" because you did not fax the letter in by 12pm WE CANNOT REFUND YOUR GRANDMA HER MONEY". I found this very unprofessional for the simple fact my grand mother has been paying this company way more than what the policy is worth for more than 7 years.
WOW!How inconsiderate can you guys be to an elderly customer who have gave you guys more than $7500.00 in premium payments.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Insurance Payment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Bought a wall unit from rooms to go. It was delivered but the hardware was missing. So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor...."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."