SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!!!!
my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00.so we decided to take a reduced payment to not keep throwing money away.So to do that we had to fax a cancellation letter to the company .So i fax the letter in before a payment was supposed to be taken out of my grandmothers account, and this company still took a payment out.
I tried to get my grandmothers payment back and they said "NO" because you did not fax the letter in by 12pm WE CANNOT REFUND YOUR GRANDMA HER MONEY". I found this very unprofessional for the simple fact my grand mother has been paying this company way more than what the policy is worth for more than 7 years.
WOW!How inconsiderate can you guys be to an elderly customer who have gave you guys more than $7500.00 in premium payments.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Life Insurance Payment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Bought a wall unit from rooms to go. It was delivered but the hardware was missing. So I have all the pieces are laying on my living room floor...."
- "Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know..."
- "AAmco located in Conyers Georgia at 1662 highway 138NE I have been told on the phone to bring in coupon for 10% off of service when going to pay for..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."